Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
This position is primarily responsible for selling and servicing Apria products and services at their assigned hospitals and medical groups. This includes generating clinical demand, facilitating discharge of patients from Acute Care settings, providing education on usage of therapeutic equipment for NPWT, Enteral Nutrition, and NIV to patient and caregivers, procuring required paperwork for billing and coordinating logistics of equipment for home delivery with patient and branch staff. This position will work with the Branch Managers to develop and execute specific strategies and tactics to achieve sales (quarterly quota), customer satisfaction and profitability goals. The applicant must be highly motivated, flexible, and sales/service oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts daily sales calls to high potential case managers, doctors and other sales targets in assigned accounts as determined by Branch Manager
- Creates and maintains call plans to qualify new and maintain existing referrals to grow the business
- Enters call plan and outcomes into the CRM system
- Partners with the Branch Managers to review call plan to achieve strategic goals
- Collaborates with case managers, payers, referral sources, home health agencies and Apria intake staff to facilitate discharges
- Obtains supportive documentation for clinical and financial patient care management
- Provides patient/caregiver initial education and documentation around usage of equipment and/or supplies for wound care and other therapies
- Communicates follow-up information to case managers after patient discharge
- Identifies on-site educational opportunities with hospital staff
- Provides continuing education programs as needed to on-site hospital and payer case managers
- Identifies and develops strategic relationships within the institution that will enhance patient care
- Facilitates communication amongst all members of the patient care team
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in patient care
- Participates in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested
- Performs other duties as required.