Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are Apria Healthcare, an industry leader in Home Medical Equipment products and services, celebrating 25 years of caring for patients. Our mission is “Improving the quality of life for our patients at home”. Our focus is Respiratory services including Sleep Therapy, Oxygen Therapy, Non-Invasive Ventilation and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy. We also provide Durable Medical Equipment.
You are a seasoned high performing Sales professional who may be very familiar with many aspects of healthcare sales. You consider yourself a “road warrior” and can’t imagine doing anything else more exciting and rewarding.
You’ve proven your ability to establish strong relationships with your customers. You’re accomplished at providing value to your customers and have developed and honed a winning, professional sales skills set.
You’ve likely been trained in multiple sales methodologies and are able to determine what approach will be effective with a customer. You understand that your answers are in your questions. You excel at identifying and connecting with decision makers and can convey the right message to the right people at the right time to grow your business.
You qualify your accounts and opportunities and focus your efforts on growth. You’re able to communicate the solutions you have that solve your customers’ problems.
You will be responsible for growing a multi-city territory made up of Apria’s Key Accounts, working closely with multiple locations and staff to penetrate, re-qualify and develop an executable sales plan that will grow Apria’s Market Share.
You will be provided with all the tools necessary to be successful, including training, an attractive compensation package, benefits, and increased income opportunities for overachievement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts daily sales calls to high potential case managers, doctors and other sales targets in assigned accounts as determined by Branch Manager
- Creates and maintains call plans to qualify new and maintain existing referrals to grow the business
- Enters call plan and outcomes into the CRM system
- Partners with the Branch Managers to review call plan to achieve strategic goals
- Collaborates with case managers, payers, referral sources, home health agencies and Apria intake staff to facilitate discharges
- Obtains supportive documentation for clinical and financial patient care management
- Provides patient/caregiver initial education and documentation around usage of equipment and/or supplies for wound care and other therapies
- Communicates follow-up information to case managers after patient discharge
- Identifies on-site educational opportunities with hospital staff
- Provides continuing education programs as needed to on-site hospital and payer case managers
- Identifies and develops strategic relationships within the institution that will enhance patient care
- Facilitates communication amongst all members of the patient care team
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in patient care
- Participates in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested
- Performs other duties as required.